Be strong, Clarence. Be strong for mother.
oh my god
oh my god
Hello! I'm anthrop: 22, female. I'm very much a ficcer with a dash of traditional artings. If you'd like to ask me a question, my ask box is always anon-enabled!
My Skype is anthropwashere if you'd ever like to chat.
My Flight Rising dargin blarg is dragonsallthewaydown!
-my writing (blog title will usually be the working title of whatever I'm writing currently)
- my art tag
- my 8tracks
- my AO3
- my FFN
Expect to see a lot of reblogging done here! Suggested tags to peruse when bored are as follows:
- badass ladies
- badass gentlemen
- cthulhu ftaghn
-so cute I'm gonna die
- porn of the food/space/earth/sea/architecture/fashion varieties
dang yo. but it looks awesome.
The way I like to “color” in pen drawings is good because it eats up time, but it’s bad because it eats so much time.
I mean, it took me three movies and an episode of Supernatural to draw a Jack Frost, holy shit.
things I need to do that I have been putting off like a moron:
- ladystuck, either write the damn thing or draw the other damn thing, but for fucks sake DO SOMETHING
- christmas truce, just buckle down and deal with the fact that you are bad at drawing shippy things and that you can’t draw lovey dovey shit, quite possibly because you refer to it as lovey dovey shit, idk that might be related. WHATEVER point is. just fucking do the thing
- make a cover for the tucker fanmix so you can finally post it because it’s got walk like an egyptian on it and that’s hilarious
- get serious about finding an actual job. Sure, the temp agency’s actually been finding you stuff, like you know, more than one day out of three entire months, but that really doesn’t cut it. Find a permanent job you slacker
- apply to grad school. you’re fucking broke anyway, what’s a little more debt to the thousands you already owe?
I’m glad it wasn’t just me who signed up for the Truce and Ladystuck. YEAHHHHH, CHECK OUT ALL THIS WRITER’S BLOCK!
I’m looking forward to that Tucker fanmix (phanmix?) though; Tucker doesn’t get enough love and omfg thank you for putting that song on it.
And good luck with the job/grad school. I know it’s tough as fuck out there in the civilian economy, and school debt is fucking atrocious. :C
oh man I remember all the jthm fans on dA those were some great times huh
They really were!